Rio de Janeiro

Rio de Janeiro, Brazil

Monday, August 5, 2013

Sorry, I have no time at all to do anything today!!!  However this week has been really great.

We had a bit of a crammed schedule, Wed, we got to get up at 4 Am to get to Andarai in time for the training for the ZLs.  We got to prestar contas for the work we did and hear a lot of training from the President.  It was really great and I got to see a bit more of the life of a leader in the mission.  The next day, Elder Hansen, Elder Carvalho, and I got to pass the training for the rest of the zone in a conference.  It was great to see how the Spirit was able to give me the words that I needed to relate to the zone to help everyone have success.  My part was on 2 Nefi 31:17-18.  The Doctrine of Christ is amazing and it doesnt matter how many time I turn to that chapter, I always learn something new.  It was a bit intimidating to give a training for the whole zone, but the 30 minutes I was given passed in the blink of an eye, and I think that I ended up learning more than anyone else. haah  It is interesting to think how the things that we as missionaries do can open or shut the door we have to enter to obtain exaltation.  It is really through our example that the people we know will enter and continue on the path that has so much blessed my life.  

I am really sorry that I have to go and had to time to write anything, but life happens right?

Só fique calma e saiba que a igreja é verdadeira :D

Love you all.  Thanks so much for your support and your prayers,


Elder Stinnett

No comments:

Post a Comment