Rio de Janeiro

Rio de Janeiro, Brazil

Tuesday, January 7, 2014

Hey Mom/Dad

My Comp is writing this email for me. I am resting at home because i have something that is called cachumba. (The mumps) Basically your face gets real puffy and you have to rest.  So I went to the doctor and he passed some stuff for me to take and it looks like im out of the game for the next week :( but when i get better i will fill you in better.

Love your son,

Élder Stinnett

Hey Stinnett Family!

This is Élder Hansen, Stinnett´s comp! Dont be too worried abouot your son, we will be taking it easy for the next week or two. I hope you guys know how solid your son is. Its a pleasure to serve with him, we´re learning a ton together! It was fun as well to see your family on Christmas, i hope it was a great one and that you guys have a great new year!!

Com fé Élder Hansen 

No comments:

Post a Comment