Rio de Janeiro

Rio de Janeiro, Brazil

Monday, April 28, 2014

Hey Dad!!! / and everyone It was really great to hear from you.  
It was great to see that pic of Ollie that mom sent.  he has gotten really cute.  Sounds like the girls are going crazy with missionaries haha-  This week is transfer week. I am going to be transferred to zona Niteroi- the area of Mutuá.  It is on the other side of the sea- so I get to cross the Niteroi bridge!!!!  I will continue to be the Leader ZL  in that zone and my comp will be Elder Richmond.  He is a hunter- so we are going to be best of friends haha. 

So I am leaving the area really fertile.  There will be 2 baptisms this week - Esteffany and Raphaella.  Yuri didnt get baptised because he decided to wait a little more.  They will continue to work with him so that he can increase his faith and take that step.
Im super excited to see you guys on mother´s day!!!  I will have to see who in the new ward has a skype camera so we can video chat it up!!  Im a little nervous about having to lead Sister missionaries in the new zone- but I figure that they cant be too much different than having sisters in a family hahaa.  i am super stoked to see what these next 6 months have in store for me.  

Is Sara the NHS president or something???  that is super cool that she could be the talker person at the induction meeting.  I am really proud of how the family is all doing so well with activites, the church, and school.  Our family really has been blessed. 

Well, I have to go now- 
We´ll get to talk better on skype!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Elder Stinnett

No comments:

Post a Comment