Rio de Janeiro

Rio de Janeiro, Brazil

Tuesday, July 15, 2014

Soorrrrryyy!!!  I really have no time at all to write today.  So what ended up happening is that I got transferred to Cavaleiros, Macaé.  It is just about the farthest away from everything that you can get.  Yesterday we got a bus for about 4 hours that cost us 65 Reais each  :O  It is pretty cool here.  I got transferred with Elder Brasil- who I met in zona nova iguaçu and served with in Fonseca in the zone niteroí that I was in right now.  We are opening the Zone Leader area together.  It is really strange for me to think of white washing a ZL´s area, and we are suffering a little bit trying to get on our feet.  (Especially because the other elders used all of the phone credits, broke the toilet, and we are without a map :O area difficulty level 10.  We are happy to work and have to get off to lunch.  Wish us luck that we make it there.  Cool news is, busses are only 1 real!  Maybe i can use the rest of the money on food :D  

Im really sad to leave elder richmond, but I know he will do well.  We had so much going there in the area.  I hope that He and his new comp will be able to continue the work.  
My goal for the last few months of my mission is to come to know better my Savior.  I feel like I am getting better at it, but I want to be able to be in the middle of a huge group of people, and be able to quickly recognize the face of my Redeemer, and be able to adore Him as such.  My comp and I have the goal to study the Atonement every day, and work at it to be able to come to know Him better.  Ill let you know how it goes.  

Sorry, Im out of time,
I love you all!!

Have a great week.  Next time Ill be able to write more!  

Elder Stinnett


No comments:

Post a Comment